INDIE-BAR - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: FEATURES:30 May 2007 - Espada
Replies: 5 Views: 1612

parastar 5/30/2007 - 3:30:33
Heres ur spot. Cant wait to check ur feature! *

espada 6/2/2007 - 4:18:14
The Horrors... I must admit I was wary. Another band of ghoulish skinnies? Then heard 'Crawdaddy Simone'. It convinced me to buy 'Strange House', and I must admit, I was wrong. Forget anything you may have read about them. From the Cramps-style thrash of 'Sheena Is A Parasite' to the primal Stooge-like throb of 'Gloves' this alb*m is a must have for any punk's collection. *

espada 6/2/2007 - 4:34:01
Don't judge this book by it's cover. The lads came to rock. 'Strange House' isn't an alb*m as.it is 30 minute trip to a mad house. The surf drums, pulsing organ, and eerie chanting... it all come together so nicely. I still can't believe the guitar is a Fender Jaguar. The inmates have taken over the asylum, and I like it. *

espada 6/2/2007 - 4:38:31
My connection is horrible. I apologize for the errors in my article. I wrote it correctly but the browser compressed it. *

parastar 6/3/2007 - 8:25:57
Awsome work espada.music2.GIFthey sound very progressive.ryt up my alley.wil chek em out. *

espada 6/5/2007 - 12:14:10
If you just want to download one of their songs I recommend: Crawdaddy Simone, Gloves, Count In Fives, or Thunderclaps. *

* INDIE-BAR Forum

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search