WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

INDIE-BAR - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: Best Albums So Far...
Replies: 6 Views: 1605

modxgod 4/26/2007 - 4:56:49
Whats been your favourite albums of the year so far? Mine have been the brilliant Arctic Monkeys- Favourite Worst Nightmare, the equally brilliant Hats Of To The Buskers- The View, Octopus by The Bees, If The Ocean Gets Rough by will Mason. *

modxgod 4/26/2007 - 5:00:00
Oh and I nearly forgot Because Of The Times by Kings Of Leon which is really good too. *

a_kid 4/27/2007 - 10:50:34
I got a feel alb*m of th year is stil gona come owt.Mines arcade fire-neon bible.Bt then agen thats th only alb*m ive bought that was releasd in 2007 lol.ive herd th kaiser chiefs and bloc party bt imho nt gud enuf *

parastar 4/28/2007 - 10:45:33
wel,of the albums iv bot releasd this year,n they ain very indie,bt theyr paulo nutini-these streets and esp regina spektor-begin to hope.u gota realy chek out da latter.bt im stil waitn out 4 travis,coldplay and radiohead,hu are al set 4 nu releases this year. *

parastar 4/28/2007 - 10:48:39
um, a_kid, that album,cud b RADIOHEAD,hey? cute.GIF and to modxgod, iv yet to hear d nu alb*m by K.O.L bt the nu 1st single is amazingblowkiss.GIF *

modxgod 4/30/2007 - 7:42:18
Kings of Leon new alb*m is tops, arguably their best yet @ Para kiss.GIF Im eagerly waiting for the Super Furries new one. *

espada 5/8/2007 - 6:08:07
Kings Of Leon are a great band, but they got a little happy with the echo and reverb on Because Of The Times. 'On Call' is an amazing song though. *

* INDIE-BAR Forum

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search