WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

INDIE-BAR - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: the boy without a name
Replies: 7 Views: 1372

parastar 4/25/2007 - 8:05:47
this is the title to the highly anti td new alb*m from travis,due out may17. this is the 1st of 3 albums im looking forward to get(coldplay and radiohead are expected to release their albums later this year). the 1st single Closer has been on heavy rotation on vh1 and i just love that video(esp.ben stiller's cameo).the title of the alb*m is a dedication to the 1st born child of frontman fran and longtime girlfriend nora. *

a_kid 4/25/2007 - 10:56:31
Its gud to see travis release sum new material afta ther *greatest hits* album.Havnt herd th sng or seen th vid bt i herd its gud.Btw if u head ova to radioheads blog u kan download a clip of a new song caled 15 step.Th smashing pumpkins r also releasin a new alb*m near th same tym! It wud b gr8 to hav a radiohead-pumpkins alb*m showdown! *

parastar 4/28/2007 - 10:50:42
u know,the reunion of pumpkins is the best news iv had in a long timeblowkiss.GIF *

espada 5/3/2007 - 12:56:34
The Pumpkins 'reunion' is bittersweet, though. No James Iha, no Darcy... It's more of a Billy Corgan/Jimmy Chamberlain reunion. *

parastar 5/3/2007 - 11:02:06
Yeah true that.so its really no diff then,if billy anouncd anoda zwan album.but stil tho i respect the dude. 3reunions id luv to see are that of the stone roses,blur and the verve *

espada 5/8/2007 - 5:59:23
Stone Roses changed the way I looked at bands. They did everything the 'wrong' way and ended up being one of the greatest bands of all time, in my opinion. *

parastar 5/9/2007 - 2:29:44
Wat do u mean the 'wrong' way? *

espada 5/10/2007 - 6:38:15
Usually new bands are very respectful or congratulatory of the bands that came before them but the Roses knew they could hold there own against there heroes. They mixed rock, rave and trippy pop into a distinct sound. A lot of what the Roses did would kill any other band but they somehow made it work. *

* INDIE-BAR Forum

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search